Initial Clean/Deep Cleaning Service
Before we service a home on a regular basis, it is a requirement that we carry out an initial “baseline” clean/deep clean. A deep clean includes all our regular standard cleaning tasks with additional focus on certain areas.
Once a home has been cleaned to a “maintenance level” standard by our cleaning techs, we are able to provide an accurate price for ongoing regular service. Although this is a thorough clean, Majestic Cleaning staff will not move heavy appliances unless specifically requested to do so by the client. Should this be required, Majestic Cleaning will assess as to the safety of allowing our technicians to perform such tasks and inform the client accordingly. This will incur an additional charge.
Majestic Cleaning of Florida charges by the labor hour for this service at the rate in effect at the time of service. Pricing starts at $210.00.
A preliminary estimate will be given based on home specifications provided to us. On the day of service an initial evaluation/walk through is performed to help determine if any other factors may affect the quoted price*. However, experience ensures your quote is a close to the final price as possible. We can offer two pricing options.
- Full Service. The complete service is performed in one visit. In the unlikely event that conditions warrant additional cleaning time, we will require the homeowner’s approval to continue at our hourly rate in effect at that time until all tasks have been completed. This service is mandatory for clients wishing to continue with regular service.
- Fixed price. For clients who have a fixed budget we can offer to work within this scope. The team will work through a priority checklist approved by the client. When the time is reached, the team will finish up. This only applies to one-time services such as move-in/out or one time deep cleans.
A deposit to secure the appointment will be required in advance. Should client need to cancel, Majestic Cleaning requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation will forfeit the deposit.
*The time a job takes may be affected by the following conditions (included but not limited to);
- Unusual or excessive wear and tear or damage to flooring/appliances etc.
- excessive hard water build up on glass shower doors
- excessive hard water, lime scale or rust staining on toilets, tubs or sinks
- excessive dirt, mold or water damage on tile and grout
- excessively greasy appliances/cooker hoods
- Excessive clutter or inaccessible areas